2009年4月16日星期四

Life~

hurray!!
Difficult² wan exam finally finish… physics, a-maths, chemistry. so hard a!!
Want 2 be crazy lo…
wake up so early every morning, so early a!
Everyone say that I am really² crazy n scary…
No la, I am not crazy n scary, juz scare my exam will fail then i woke up liao…
XD! I want to sleep a. sleep, sleep, sleep…
T.T Still hv a week for exam! Pls finish faster,,, want to die liao lo!!
My a-maths paper 2, no.5 a… So easy want but I dun noe how to do…
So stupid a.. is a G.P!!! Y I dun noe how to do???
Want to kill myself after know the method!!!
Aiya, dun care liao la, next time be more careful that’s all… SEJARAH!
Hate it… so many things need to be remember!! What for we learn SEJARAH?
No use for us right!!! Haiz, study for nothing…

written on =6th march o9=

没有评论:

发表评论